Paypal, airtank, and Yoshi.
2. Where was your default picture taken?
There's no default on this account, but the userpic that is on it was taken in bed at the Armory. (Heh, I bet some of you didn't know that you can have userpics without ever displaying one.)
3. What's your middle name?
4. Your current relationship status?
I get lovin' but no loving.
5. Does your crush like you back?
6. What is your current mood?
7. What are your plans for the day?
Tonight, drag my sorry carcass upstairs and go to bed. Tomorrow, pack, work all day,
8. What color shirt are you wearing?
Purple on purple. Different purples.
9. Who has the ability to hurt you most?
I dunno, and I'm okay with that.
10. If you could go back in time and change something, would you?
No. It's hard enough getting a grip on things as they are.
11. Where was the last place, out of town, that you went to?
Well, discounting places which are normal for me to be in, I spent some time in San Francisco last night. Other than that, LA for the xkcd meetup at the beginning of the year.
12. Ever had a near death experience?
Don't think so.
13. Something you do a lot?
14. Who can you tell anything to?
Dan, I think. I could tell anything to my mom but there are things that I'd choose not to.
15. Have you ever cheated on someone you love?
That depends on who you ask.
16. Have you ever had a crush on someone you worked with?
No, but I've worked with people I had crushes on.
17. Have you ever been cheated on?
If so, they were admirably discreet.
18. Have you ever told a lie?
No. ; )
19. Did you ever do something you wish you didn't?
20. Where are you right now?
On the couch at my parents' house. This is as far into the house as I've gotten in about three days, and I just flopped out and stayed here.
21. When was the last time you cried?
I've been emotional or frustrated and slightly weepy a few times, but the last serious cry I had (and the hardest one I've had in a really long time) was several weeks ago.
22. Why did you cry last?
I was at Phil's place, packing and thinking about things I was leaving behind.
23. If you could have one super power what would it be?
Teleportation. Group teleportation, if possible. I am a social beast and some of my friends are far away.
24 What's the first thing you notice about the opposite/same sex?
Body type and hair, the two most immediately apparent qualities when you don't look people in the eye. I would also like to go on record opining that this question is COMPLETELY meaningless.
25. What is your favorite tv show?
I don't actively watch TV, but when I do I tend to leave it on Discovery Channel. Statistically something I like comes on more often than not (and much more often than it would if I left it somewhere else.)
27. Do you still like kiddy movies?
The good ones, sure.
28. What is your favorite color(s)?
29. What's you favorite season?
If I'm living somewhere with adequate cooling, summer. Otherwise spring. I need light.
30. What are you eating or drinking at the moment?
Nothing. The last things were a mediocre burrito and an excellent eclair.
31. Do you speak any other language?
I have a decent hold of Spanish grammar but crappy vocabulary. That's about as good as it gets.
32. What's your favorite smell?
I don't really appreciate them consciously enough to evaluate them.
33. Describe your life in one word.
34. Have any Tattoo's?
Nah. I should get some body markers though.
35. What are you looking forward to the most?
Short term: relaxing over the weekend. Medium term: moving out. Long term: not having to work.
36. What should you be doing right now?
37. Who was the last person that made you upset/angry?
I dunno. I don't get really pissed off that much. At best I grump.
38. What are you listening to?
Faint Sims sound effects from the other room.
39. Do you like working in the yard?
On account of it's physical labor I'm going to go with "no," although to be fair I haven't tried it in a long time.
40. If you could have any last name in the world, what would it be?
I really couldn't possibly care less.
41. Do you act differently around the person you like?
N/A, but for the closest approximation: no, I act differently around everyone else.
42. Are you shy?
In some ways. I try not to show it, though.
43. What is your natural hair color?
Dark brown. It was black when I was little, or so nearly so as to be indistinguishable.
44. Favorite place in the world?
It's never been about the place for me, just the circumstances.
45. Where do you go to clear your head?
I almost never actually do this. In my mind I go to Indian Rock; in practice I go to BART.